I have worked for Bedfordshire web design company Harmony Internet, first as a trainee web developer and then as a project manager since September 2008.
I am fortunate to have worked with nearly all the clients in the company portfolio, providing support, updates, copywriting, organic search engine optimisation support, email marketing, template building, testing, researching, analysing, quotes, and simpler development tasks.
My role is very broad, as I am neither design nor development specialist, which means I have niche knowledge and fulfil and eclectic and unusual set of requirements between different projects!
Much more information about my employer can be found on our Clever Web People website.
Part of my role is to undertake copywriting requests from clients and internally for our company.
Examples of articles I have written as part of my job include:
- 3 Types of BlackBerry App
- Design the Perfect Android Launcher Icon 2011
- Mobile App Mistakes 2011
- How to Plan Your Brand’s App 2011
- Good Practise App Customisation 2011
- How to Give your Branded App the Edge 2011
- The Perfect Mobile App 2011
- Making an App Your Customers Will Use 2011
- Good Experience Design for Mobile Apps 2011
- Customer-Led Mobile App Development 2011
For Mobility Pitstop
- Mobility Scooter Buying Guide 2010
- Mobility Scooter Law & Insurance 2010
- Benefits of Puncture Proof Solid Tyres 2010
For F C Dawes & Son
For our company website
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property 2011
- Mobile Website or Mobile App? 2011
- Meerkats, Tweeting and You? Social Networking 2009
- 5 Alternative Marketing Methods 2009
- 32 Tips for a Super Blog 2009
- Effective Email Campaigns 2009
- Write a Killer Facebook Advert 2009